Google

Monday, January 28, 2008

Do You Know Who Is Spying On Your Internet And Computer Activity?

Did you know that your computer keeps track of internet activity, storing private data that can be used against you? Did you know that when you delete a file it is actually still stored on your hard disk and can be easily retrieved by hackers using reconstruction software? Personal information retrieved from your computer can have dire consequences on your person, including getting you fired from your job, ruining your marriage, or making you a victim of fraud and identity theft. But all is not lost. There is a product in the market that can help cover your tracks when you use a computer.

Evidence Erase is a software that erases computer and internet activity from your system so that your private information is secure and your computer, having more free space, can run more smoothly. The software can be downloaded free of charge and scans 8 groups of files: Windows, Internet Browsing, Instant Messaging, MS Office, Multimedia, File Sharing, Email, and Third Party Application. After scanning it displays the number of risk files, including the distribution among the 8 groups checked. The user then has the option of erasing these files completely from the computer.

"How well does this product work?" you might ask. I was pretty impressed with Evidence Erase for 3 main reasons: First, it was pretty easy to download and install; second, scanning was extremely fast. It took about a minute; third, the software is very effective--over 500 risk files were identified in my system! Although I would have liked it if the software could scan while my internet browsers ran simultaneously, I am still very pleased with the product.

Evidence Eraser has given me peace of mind because I know my private activity can not be monitored and used against me; so, I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to protect his or her privacy on computers. In my opinion, Evidence Eraser offers great value for your money. For more information on Evidence Erase, visit http://niftydollar.com/

No comments: